Selling Gold Checklist
There are several scrap gold dealers on the internet, and also on the highstreet who are more than happy to buy your gold from you.
Following the guide below will ensure that you are getting the best deal for your gold, and trading with a reputable dealer.
Check the small print of our competitors. Most of our competitors will show a high price, just to entice you. With FalkosGold,, the price you see is the price you will receive.
FalkosGold offer amongst the fairest terms of service available and we believe that our customers should expect no less from any precious metals dealer:
- FalkosGold updates it’s prices daily in line with the bullion markets
- The price quoted is the price you will receive
- FalkosGold do not charge refining or testing fees for selling your Gold
- If you change your mind, FalkosGold are more than happy to return your precious metals to you.
- FalkosGold are not just an ‘internet’ company, we have been established since 1982, and if you wish, you are welcome to come to visit us