Scrap Gold Prices & Scrap Platinum Prices
Latest Scrap Gold prices and Scrap Platinum prices in GBP. Prices are shown per gram and split by carat purity. Just enter the weight in grams (g) of the gold and platinum you wish to sell, then click the calculate button.
Once you have decided you wish to sell your gold or platinum, click proceed to claim form.
Scrap Gold Prices
The price per gram which we offer for your scrap gold is based on 3 things:
- The quality or purity of your scrap gold. The purer your gold, the more we can offer you.
- The total weight (in grams) of your scrap gold.
- The current London gold market AM Fix
Please note that we do not set our prices, they are set by the London Bullion Market. Due to gold market volatility, we update our prices daily to ensure that you are getting a competitive, fair and accurate price for your gold.
Scrap Platinum Prices
Scrap Platinum prices are based on the following:
- The quality or purity of your platinum. The purer your platinum, the more we can offer you.
- The total weight (in grams) of your scrap platinum.
- The current London Platinum & Palladium Market AM Fix
If you have jewellery platinum, it is usually hallmarked with a 950 stamp on it indicating that it’s purity is no less than 95%. Industrial Platinum is however a little more difficult to determine the purity as it typically contains no hallmark. To value your platinum, please give us a call for the best advice.